Monday, May 21, 2012
Anticipation
Disposable Containers
I will give up disposable containers because I am used to eating a lot of food that usually is disposable and ultimately they are not healthy for me. It is a hard task for me but I think I should really change the way I eat and this project can aid me to achieve this. Furthermore, I will only eat food from the dining hall and only think water from my water bottle. I will also do this challenge with Albert Xu and we will be constantly checking up on each other to make sure that we do not get side tracked or tempted by the food that our friends around us might be eating. The hardest part will be staying in school and not going out to eat with my friends that will constantly try to provoke me with my favorite food that I order weekly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment